What Is Neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback is a form of biofeedback training for the brain. We use an assessment tool called a QEEG (Quantitative Electroencephalogram) to record your brainwave activity and decipher which areas of the brain are not functioning optimally. This is your first initial assessment. Based on the assessment we will make recommendations on brain exercising to support the neurological dysfunction. This particular brain therapy will support optimal brain function.
How long will it take?
Everyone’s brain processes differently. On average it can take anywhere from 30 – 60 sessions. Doing 30 to 60 sessions can take anywhere from 20 – 30 weeks. Based on research we strongly recommend that two sessions are completed weekly at a minimum, either on Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. Appointment times are 45 minutes and the actual brain exercising is 30 minutes. We have options for supporting the brain, therefore times may change based on individual needs.
What can you do for best results?
The following are recommended for optimal results:
● Fill out the progress tracker (critical)
● Follow a customized nutrition plan (critical)
● Weekly lymph drainage & oxygen therapy
● Reduce TV, computer & phone activity where able (especially on day of appointment)
● Rest when tired
● Take note of and record any changes in your health
● Periodic doctor consults as directed
● Embrace the journey; it is unique and full of things to learn from!
How much will it cost?
Initial QEEG test (30-45 minutes) and results appointment (20 minutes) = $766.50
Neurofeedback Sessions = $110.25/session (each session is 30 minutes long)
Lymph= $2.63 per minute
Oxygen= $1.05 per minute